STANDARD SERVICE -- How to order (For U.S.A. See below for International.):
Express Service is Also Available in the U.S.A.
1.   Please use our Order Inquiry Form, or write, or e-mail me with your shipping address, together with the stock numbers of items that interest you. Providing address information saves time because I can immediate quote shipping costs and provide your order total. We accept school and municipal library purchase orders with prior arrangement, so please let me know now if this is how you wish to handle payment.
2.   I shall reply to inform you that the items you requested have been reserved for four days. Condition information will be provided for those volumes that are priced $10 or more. Volumes priced under $10 are offered as reading copies ONLY (many are better).
Delivery cost will also be quoted. Shipping for most orders is $5 for the first volume in the USA via priority mail.   Additional volumes are shipped for free if they safely fit within the same flat-rate envelope, otherwise add $3 per volume. Additional shipping applies for oversized volumes and sets.   Sets of books with more than three volumes will be shipped at standard book rate.   Other means are availible at cost of shipment, packaging and time. Insurance is an option on all domestic orders for an additonal $2.
3.   Please send money order or good check made out to:
Please note: as a matter of personal policy, I do not accept credit, debt cards or third party electronic payment methods of any type.   If you MUST use plastic and your order is over $20 then I can refer you to another service... but they tack on an additional 20% to your order.
4. You must confirm that payment for your order has been sent within the four day period. If you are not interested in any of the materials at the prices (and conditions if the items are $10 or more) indicated in my quotation, kindly reply with this information.
Items confirmed will be held for five business days awaiting the arrival of your payment. If your payment does not arrive, the items will be returned to inventory.
5.   Once your funds arrive and clear my account, the items will be shipped to you. My bank typically holds checks for a week before posting the funds to my account.   Certified checks or postal money orders eliminate this delay. Send cash at your own risk (no problems to date).
6.   If you are not completely satisfied with an item, return it in the condition shipped to you within five days for a full refund. Shipping charges are not refundable.
7.   If you have inquired about the availiblity of a book AND I have confirmed that the volume is in stock AND you sent me a good check AND I do not locate it, then I shall refund your money AND give you a letter of credit good toward a future purchase of equal or lesser price.   Express and international orders are excluded.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD SERVICE
I have shipped to over a dozen countries around the globe. Click here to see what some of my customers say about my service.
-- How to order: Same as USA standard service except:
1. You will receive a $5 reduction in the cost of your order if it is being shipped to any country where I haven't had a previous customer. I will confirm if your order will receive the discount.
2.   Shipping is at cost, so please tell me where you want the book mailed.
3. Non-USA checks can take over three months to clear... very nasty and costly. I prefer that you pay in your local paper currency at the current exchange rate. I accept orders of any amount that will be paid for in Canadian Dollars, Mexican Pesos, British Pounds, and European Union Euros. I accept all other currencies for orders that do not exceed $45 U.S. including shipping. Please provide bills that are new and clean. Do not send coins. Otherwise we must arrange for a wire transfer.
4. Should change be required, it shall be returned to you in U.S. dollar bills, up to a maximum of five dollars. If you prefer, I am also willing to return your change in the form of assorted current (self-adhesive) U.S. postage stamps.
Return to Order info, or go to Main page | Inventory Catalog | Topics | Customer Feedback | Specialties | Want list | Web Site Map.
Contact: Wally Keniston, Eyes of the Owl - Books
59B Glendon Street, Wolfeboro, N.H. 03894-1876 U.S.A.
Phone: (603) 569-4040 (shop), or substitute area code (877) to reach our toll-free voice-mail system.