A few key points (updated 3/2017) :
1. I do this part-time because I love the people that I meet. People love the service for the same reasons that they love home cooking... it is done the old fashioned way. I provide my customers a lot of leg work, real hands on searches that can take months, or years. I enjoy learning what my customers are looking for, why they love the works that they buy, hearing about their kids, grandkids, pets, book collections, etc.
3. My computer database system of titles, prices and stock numbers is up-to-date for our better items. Once you find something, please try the Order Inquiry Form, it works great. If you haven't heard from me within two days, please contact me via email or leave a Toll-free message to check availability. My reply will include a complete description of all items priced $15 or more. Presume that items priced below $15.00 are physical copies in readable condition... text intact without dust jackets. If they turn out to be nicer than this... thank me later. If you absolutely need the condition for inexpensive volumes, the books will cost $15 each plus shipping.
4. My books are in the shop, arranged on shelves by topic. We strive for quick quality service, but occasionally items are misplaced. If your payment clears and the order isn't shipped in a timely manner, we provide a $5 refund once your order does ship.
5. Please inquire about any item of interest that lacks a price. I will be gladly provide you with the best deal possible. Most unpriced volumes found by store visitors are theirs for $4.
6. My usual stock number format is LOT# - ITEM#, please include this number AND the title in the subject line of your message.
7. As with any used book catalog, items are subject to prior sale.
EXPRESS SERVICE (USA only)
Go to Main page | Inventory Catalog | Topics | Customer Feedback | Specialties | Want list | Web Site Map.
Contact: Wally Keniston, Eyes of the Owl - Books
59B Glendon Street, Wolfeboro, N.H. 03894 U.S.A.
Phone: (877) 569-4040 to reach our toll-free voice-mail system.